Carton Cameos in Your Favorite Movies
We bet you didn’t know that some of your favorite carton products have made some excellent cameos in the movies you know and love. See how this recyclable packaging stole the limelight in the scenes below!
1) That moment in Batman Returns when Michelle Pfeiffer got home from a rough day at work and chugged a quart of milk straight from the carton. (Spoiler alert: her character becomes Catwoman).
2) Milk isn’t the only dairy product that comes in cartons, so do cream and creamers! Or as the French say: crême. This little chef in Ratatouille uses crême in his delicious soup.
3) Eleven-year-old Natalie Portman knows that a carton of milk in the morning is the best way to start her training in Leon the Professional.
4) Sometimes an Anchorman isn’t in the mood for milk. As long as you remember to recycle the carton, Ron Burgundy!
5) That moment when Napoleon Dynamite takes notice of Deb’s 1% milk. She looks like a carton recycler!
6) Dude, that’s gross! Jeff Bridges previews a carton of half & half in The Big Lebowski.
7) Dustin Hoffman famously crosses the street in Rain Man while sippin’ on a recyclable apple juice box.
8) And our favorite cartons cameo is from another Pixar classic. Can you guess which one?
It’s from Toy Story 2 when Hamm is flipping through the channels. This is an actual cartoon carton recycling ad! Blink and you’ll miss it.
Did we forget your favorite carton cameo? Tweet at us @RecycleCartons and we’ll add it to the list!
And don’t forget to recycle all your food and beverage cartons!
READ THIS NEXT